The word arthritis actually means joint inflammation. Millions of people around the world are troubled by Arthritis today. On World Arthritis Day 2021
The word arthritis actually means joint inflammation. Millions of people around the world are troubled by Arthritis today. On World Arthritis Day 2021, learn about the causes, symptoms and treatment of Arthritis.
World Arthritis Day 2021 is celebrated all over the world on 12 October. World Arthritis Day 2021 was established in 1996 by Arthritis and Rheumatism International to raise awareness of issues related to people affected by rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases. Was.
What is Arthritis or Arthritis?
The word arthritis or what is arthritis actually means joint inflammation. Millions of people around the world are troubled by Arthritis today. Arthritis means arthritis, which is a disease of the joints. When there is difficulty in walking, there is pain in the joints, then understand that you are suffering from arthritis. Mostly this disease occurs in old age. However, due to the kind of routine people are adopting today, people of all ages are falling prey to it.
What happens when you have arthritis
Due to arthritis, the amount of uric acid in the body starts increasing, due to which the problem of inflammation in the joints increases. There is a lot of pain in this too. Winters are coming. In such a situation, its pain becomes beyond tolerable. This pain sometimes increases due to lifestyle as well as diet. There are many foods that increase the pain of arthritis. In such a situation, if you have a problem of arthritis, especially avoid eating fish, meat, sugary foods, milk products like cheese, buttons, alcohol, tomatoes, soft drinks etc.
What are the most common types of arthritis?
The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, gout, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
What are the symptoms of Arthritis?
Symptoms of arthritis in infected joints include swelling, pain, stiffness, feeling of difficulty in movement, etc.
Healthy Tips to Avoid Arthritis
- If you want to avoid arthritis, then stop smoking.
- The problem of stress also increases arthritis. Take measures to get rid of stress.
- Getting enough sleep is also important. This maintains mental and physical health.
- Reduce alcohol consumption.
- Take a balance diet. Reduce sugar intake. Do not consume soft drinks, ready to eat meal, high calorie food.
- Adults should consume less than 5 grams of salt per day. Consuming too much salt can lead to high blood
- pressure, heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Be active with your body to stay physically fit. This will also keep the bones strong.
Some herbs protect against arthritis
- Turmeric contains curcumin and curcuminide which help in reducing inflammation of the joints.
- Liquorice contains a compound called glycyrrhizin, which helps reduce inflammation.
- Ginger removes the problem of arthritis. Ginger has been used for many years to relieve inflammation and pain. It reduces the problem of arthritis by reducing the level of prostaglandins in the body.
- There are many types of nettles. It is beneficial in curing all arthritis. Having anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in reducing the pain of arthritis and making bones strong.