Excessive almond intake can make sick, give problems like constipation and obesity Using more almonds than needed can increase the level of toxic sub
Excessive almond intake can make sick, give problems like constipation and obesity
Using more almonds than needed can increase the level of toxic substances in your body.
Almonds are nutrient-rich foods. It contains nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, magnesium, which are very beneficial for the body, but eating a large number of almonds can also be harmful to your health. According to experts, consuming a large number of almonds can give the body many health problems. Let us know what are the side effects of eating more almonds.
Increase toxins – using more almonds than needed can increase the level of toxic substances in your body. Bitter almonds have a high amount of hydrochemical acid. It can slow down your nervous system. It can also help in treating respiratory ailments. It can be fatal to the body.
Overdose of vitamin E – we need at least 15 grams of vitamin E every day. Eating almonds in large quantities leads to vitamin E intake in the body. This quantity can be around 1000 grams which is much higher than the required quantity. Overdose of vitamin E in the body can cause problems such as diarrhea, gas problems, blurred vision, headaches.
Boosts weight – the biggest side effect of almonds is that it boosts our weight. Almonds have very high calorie and fat content. If you do not exercise the number of calories that burn, your weight can increase. Our body requires 2000 calories every day. If you are trying to lose weight, you should refrain from almonds.
Problems like constipation – almonds are rich in fiber. Using more almonds than needed can be a problem of constipation and swelling. If your body is not accustomed to using more fiber, your stomach may also be bad. Almonds are difficult to digest, so it puts more emphasis on the stomach.
Bacteria– Raw almonds help in the growth of bacteria. Not just almonds, but all foods in the nut family help in the growth of bacteria in the body. If almonds are not properly cleaned, it can cause a variety of health problems. In many countries, the sale of raw almonds has been banned.
Benefits of Eating Almonds
- Almonds help to stop over-eating because the proteins and minerals present in it keep your stomach full for a long time.
- Almonds are also very beneficial in diabetes. The American Diabetes Association has also accepted this.
- Almonds strengthen bones and mussels as it contains abundant vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium.
- Wet almonds have vitamin B complex and prevent cancer.
- Those who are allergic to lactose and gluten should drink almond milk.
- Eating almonds reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Almonds are also very good for skin with hair. Vitamin E and protein strengthen the hair and make the skin glowing.
These people don't ever forget to Eat Almonds
- Those who have high BP problem should avoid eating almonds.
- If there is a problem with kidney stones or gall bladder, you should not eat almonds at all. Oxley is damaged in it.
- People who have digestive problems have a rating boul syndrome or whose diabetes is very bad should not eat almonds at all.
- Almonds have a very high vitamin E and when it goes into the body, it increases the problem of headaches. At the same time, it becomes a cause of fatigue instead of freshness. Therefore, migraine people should not eat it at all.
- If you are taking antibiotics, you should refrain from eating almonds.
- Almonds should not be eaten even in the problem of hyperacidity.
- Those whose weight is high should also refrain from almonds.
How much Almonds should be Eaten-if almonds are soaked, you should not eat more than four almonds, but if you are eating almonds without being soaked, do not take it more than two.
Bitter almonds are dangerous-if almonds are bitter in eating, do not eat it as it will increase the level of toxic chemicals in your body. Hydrocoynic acid is found in bitter almonds, which also increases the toxic level in the body, thereby weakening the nervous system.